Regional Goals run from March to the following March each year. Goals are created by the regional officers, Alpha of Ohio Alumni Association, and Regional Advisory Board.
2017-2018 Regional Officer Team Goals
- Create an Ohio Region Membership Recruitment Plan to support chapters that will increase Ohio’s membership acceptance rate (currently 7-8%).
- Regional Officers are donating $25 of their stipend to create the Ohio Golden Opportunity Scholarship. This not only covers $70 for Society/regional membership dues, but also includes funds to attend the next upcoming Ohio region event. One will be awarded for Tri-Regional, and a second will be awarded for Ohio Hallmark Convention.
- Increase student engagement in scholarship opportunities.
- Build upon the Ohio Communication Plan ideas from last year’s team and create clear communication campaigns and systems on many platforms this year. The aim is to develop a rapport with all Ohio/WV chapter officers and students engaging in Society programming.
- Create a regional fellowship event since there is a large gap between Tri-Regional in September and Convention in March.
- Complete the 30th Anniversary Yearbook for distribution March 2018.
2017-2018 Alpha of Ohio Alumni Association Goals
- Regional Engagement: Provide an Honors In Action Training for Ohio Region Chapters 2) Veterans Hospital Service Project (Service) 3) Mad River Mountain (Fellowship) 4) Fundraising: Alpha's officer team stands committed to fundraising for scholarships for the Ohio Region.
- Veterans Hospital Service Project (Service)
- Mad River Mountain (Fellowship)
- Fundraising: Alpha's officer team stands committed to fundraising for scholarships for the Ohio Region.
- Membership: Updating Alpha fees and membership tracking.